Stars like Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lopez have made straight hair stylish. However, these lovely women weren’t born with totally straight, glossy hair. Top stylists use the Sedu flat iron to make the look that Jennifer Aniston has. However, you don’t have to be a top stylist to reach this appearance; using the Sedu flat iron enables anyone to have perfectly straight, shiny hair – every time.
Ceramic flat irons and Sedu tourmaline are top rated by consumers and stylists. You do not have to use a Sedu flat iron to get the Jeniffer Lopez look, but whatever flat iron you use, it should be one you feel confident in using and of good quality. The best tourmaline flat irons ought to be ergonomically designed for ease of use, have fast heat-up times, provide a variety of heat settings, and have a swivel cord with safety cut-off.
How to use a flat iron to get that celebrity look.
1. Always read the manufacturer’s directions before you use the flat iron.
2. Practice using the flat iron when it’s still not hot; get a sense of how it handles.
3. When you wash your hair, use an excellent conditioner. Heat drying hair – whether by blow drying or straightening – damages hair and dries out.
4. Dry your hair nicely using a towel and placing it flat and in a keep. Doing so will help to keep it manageable and soft.
5. Blow dry your hair making sure it’s thoroughly dry.
6. Use an anti-frizz spray, lotion, or smoothing serum – commonly a silicon established product. If it is a gel, place a drop or two into the palm of your hand and disperse equally throughout your hair.
7. Set to the proper temperature. Read the Maker ‘s recommendations for temperature setting for different hair types; you may have to experiment with different settings.
8. Begin by pinning up the top layers out of the way, to exhibit the hair beneath and lifting your head up about half way up rounds.
9. Pull on a thin strip of your hair through the plates. If you have them, use sectioning clips. Divide your hair into sections no broader to the heating plates of the iron, and straighten slices no thicker than half the width of your heating plates. You certainly will get the desired straightness rapidly and can utilize the heat evenly by dealing with small sections and slices.
10. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any portion of the sectioned hair.
11. Straightening the back hairs might not be easy. So you can see the rear of your head, you can position two mirrors on the diagonal. After that, get the clipped sections of hair out one by one and straighten them, starting at the base of your head (the nape/neck region) and working your way to the crown of your head, exactly like a stylist would do.
How to avoid damaging your hair.
1. Using a great conditioner is vital. Heat applied to hair damages it; a conditioner will help shield it.
2. Use a protective serum when using your flat iron. Do not use too much. It’ll give your hair a glossy luster and makes the flat iron glide via your hair when used correctly.
3. Always keep the flat iron flowing. Never hold the flat iron still on a single part of your hair, or you will end up burning it.
4. Don’t use your flat iron every day. Applied heat damages hair. The style should hold for days in the event you use your flat iron accurately.
You will have the capacity to get the celebrity look without needing to pay salon prices by using your Sedu flat iron correctly.